Thursday, October 13, 2011

Chocolate Chip Oreo Cookies

Hose! 021
Recipe given to me by my friend, Valerie Davis

My friend, Valerie, made these to-die-for cookies for a Relief Society meeting.  I came home from the meeting and told Tim all about them.  And a few days later I made them.  SO DELICIOUS!

Ingredients:
  • Favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe
  • 1 package of Oreo cookies
Directions:
  • Make your chocolate chip cookies, according to recipe directions.  Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
  • Take one Oreo cookie and a tablespoon size scoop of cookie dough.  Flatten the cookie dough in your hand and place on one side of the Oreo cookie.  Take another scoop of cookie dough, flatten in palm of hand and place on the opposite side of the Oreo cookie.  Place cookie on baking sheet.  Repeat until all cookie dough is used.
  • Cook for approximately 10 minutes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment