Sunday, May 8, 2011

Outrageous Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

9 months 002
Adapted from Allrecipes

I love these PB chocolate chip cookies.  I love the combo of peanut butter and chocolate period, but these are especially good.  As a twist, I'll sometimes leave out the chocolate chips and frost with a yummy peanut butter frosting recipe that I have.  {I'll make sure to post it someday!}  Also, I think next time I might try adding some peanut butter chips in addition to the chocolate chips for an extra dose of PB!

Ingredients:
·         ½ cup butter
·         ½ cup sugar
·         ½ cup peanut butter
·         1/3 cup brown sugar
·         ½ tsp vanilla extract
·         1 egg
·         1 cup flour
·         1 tsp baking soda
·         ¼ tsp salt
·         ½ cup oats
·         1 cup chocolate chips

Directions:
Mix all ingredients one at a time.  Drop by the tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheet.  Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-12 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment