Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thai Chicken Fettuccine

Recipe Adapted from Home Cooking the Costco Way

I thought of my sis when I saw this recipe and thought I'd give it a try! It turned out great!


1 tablespoon vegetable oil

1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut in strips

1 cup salsa

1/4 cup peanut butter, regular or chunky

2 tablespoons honey

2 tablespoons orange juice

1 teaspoon soy sauce

1/2 teaspoon ground ginger

3 cups hot cooked fettuccine

Chopped fresh cilantro, optional


Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes until lightly browned, stirring often.


Stir in salsa, peanut butter, honey, orange juice, soy sauce and ginger. Cook and stir until chicken is cooked through.


Top fettuccine with sauce. Garnish with cilantro if desired.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...that sounds amazing. I'm making that soon--really soon!

    ReplyDelete